Workshop 2014 Main Event - Monday July 28.
At this moment, the program is still in a preliminary stage and it is subject to change.
Part A - Waking up!
- 11:00 - 11:30 Welcome: arrival accompanied by coffee.
- 11:30 - 12:00 Machine learning speed dating.
- 12:00 - 12:30 Welcome & overview. Introduction of Shogun & Shogun-ers.
- 12:30 - 13:30 Keynote by Marius Kloft: A tutorial on Kernel Methods
- 13:30 - 14:00 Light discussion: requirements to open source machine learning software.
- 13:30 - 14:30 Lunch break.
Part B - Geeking out! Three ML talks selected based on your votes.
You can vote for topics in the registration form
- 16:00-16:30 Light discussion accompanied by coffee: Shogun usability and integration.
Part C - Strong vibrations...
- 16:30 - 17:00 How-to: hacking Shogun. Embedding Shogun in other languages.
- 17:00 - 17:30 Demo: last year's updates.
- 17:30 - 18:00 Feature: Google summer of code 2014.
- 18:00 - 18:30 Light discussion: future plans for Shogun.
- Grand Finale: BBQ & Drinks
Have you come up with any suggestion? Is there something you would like to see added or removed in the program? Do not hesitate and contact us! Let us know at our IRC channel
or in the mailing list